Board of Directors
- Carl Fisher – Chairperson
- Rodney Perez- Vice Chairperson
- Johnny Estrada – Secretary
- Alonso Carmona
- Bill Martin
- Mary E. Sandoval, Tax Assessor Collector, Non-Voting Member
The Appraisal District Board of Directors Role in the Property Tax System
The local property tax system follows the principle of checks and balances. An appraisal district board of directors hires the chief appraiser, sets the budget and appoints the appraisal review board members.
The directors have no authority to set values or appraisal methods. The chief appraiser carries out the appraisal district’s legal duties, hires the staff, makes the appraisals and operates the appraisal office.BOD Duties, Communication & Complaints Procedures
Our Office will be closed in observance of
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, JR. Day
- April 2 and 5 – Good Friday, Easter Holiday
- May 31 – Memorial Day
- July 2 and 5 – Independence Day
- September 6 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 23-24 – Christmas Holiday
- December 31 – New Year’s Day Holiday
Carrizo Springs, TX 78834-3216
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.