Methods and Assistance Program Tax Code Section 5.102 requires the Comptroller’s office to review every appraisal district’s governance, taxpayer assistance, operating procedures and appraisal standards, procedures and methodology at least once every two years. This process is the Methods and Assistance Program (MAP) performed by the Comptroller’s Property Tax Assistance Division (PTAD). PTAD publishes the […]
The Dimmit Central Appraisal District will be starting the appraisals for the year 2021. The Dimmit CAD appraisers will be inspecting properties till the end of March 2021. During the appraisal process, the appraisers will be driving around Dimmit County taking pictures, measuring structures, and adjusting for any changes to the property. Please keep in […]
Our Office will be closed in observance of
- January 18 – Martin Luther King, JR. Day
- April 2 and 5 – Good Friday, Easter Holiday
- May 31 – Memorial Day
- July 2 and 5 – Independence Day
- September 6 – Labor Day
- November 11 – Veteran’s Day
- November 24-26 – Thanksgiving Holiday
- December 23-24 – Christmas Holiday
- December 31 – New Year’s Day Holiday
Carrizo Springs, TX 78834-3216
8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.